2/23/15

Transformation Tuesday

In honor of #transformationtuesday, here are my results from the first Beachbody program I completed, PiYo.  This program made me fall in love with Beachbody and gave me results like I had never seen.  I had always been active in college, working out several times a week, going to fitness classes.  After Sara, I worked out occasionally as well, but never consistently.  Once Sam was born, I just didn't think I could devote the time to going to the gym.  When I found a workout that I could do from home that was challenging and I actually wanted to do it, I was hooked!  I couldn't believe how much stronger I got each day.  I have never been a runner, but right after I finished the 60 days of PiYo, I went out and ran a 9 minute mile!  That shocked me! 

Looking at these results is crazy because I've changed a lot since even that "after" photo.  I can't wait to see my results from the 21 Day Fix Extreme.  It's so fun challenging my body and gaining more strength and endurance all the time.  

What's your favorite Beachbody program?

No comments:

Post a Comment