1/10/16

Eggs with Sautéed Balsamic Kale and Tomatoes


Another twist on eggs and kale! Yesterday I made them with sriracha. Today was even better and it took me no more than 5 minutes to make this beautiful breakfast. I just took some time a couple days ago to wash and chop the kale so I can use what's needed as I go!

Eggs and Sautéed Balsamic Kale and Tomatoes 
1 serving 

2 eggs
1/2 cup grape tomatoes
1 large handful kale, washed and chopped
Balsamic vinegar

1. Get out two nonstick skillets and preheat the smaller over medium heat and the larger over medium high heat. 
2. Drizzle olive oil in the large skillet and add tomatoes. 
3. Spray small skillet with cooking spray and add whisked eggs and scramble as usual. 
4. Add kale to the skillet with the tomatoes and sauté until slightly wilted. 
5. Remove from heat and drizzle veggies with balsamic vinegar. Season as desired. 

Container equivalents: 1 red and 2 green

No comments:

Post a Comment