5/26/15

Snack Time: Greek Yogurt

One my favorite snacks is Greek yogurt.  It is a staple on my grocery list each week.  There are so many ways to prepare it, so it never gets boring.  The high protein content makes it a great choice to keep us full and buying plain keeps us from overloading on sugar.  Besides a healthy snack or breakfast, it also makes a great topping in the place of sour cream!  You can also make chicken salad with it instead of mayo.  Try it!  I promise you won't miss the taste of mayo and your body definitely won't miss all the artificial ingredients in mayo!

Here are a few of my favorite variations of Greek yogurt:

Greek yogurt with stevia, flax meal, and frozen raspberries

Greek yogurt with peanut butter, stevia, and slivered almonds

Today I tried it with stevia, cinnamon, and chopped apples.  It was delicious!

What's your favorite variation?

No comments:

Post a Comment