12/6/15

What We Are Eating This Week (12/7/15-12/13/15)



I'm back!  I carved out some time last night to meal plan for the week, so I decided to share what we will be eating.  Hopefully it'll help you plan your week as well.  I've found that healthy eating doesn't happen without a plan.  Often the junk is the easy stuff to grab without thinking, so you need to know what you are eating ahead of time so you can make the right choices.


Hearty Beef and Butternut Squash Stew
This is one from the 21 Day Fix Extreme cookbook and I never tried it when I did the program.  I'm looking forward to cooking it!


Thai Wild Rice Salad with Seared Salmon
This looks awesome.  So pretty and full of flavor!  My favorite salmon dishes usually have asian flavors.


Easy Pesto Chicken Bake
I've made this a few times.  It's SUPER easy and really flavorful.  I'm going to serve it on top of spaghetti squash.


Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
Meat, veggies, and carbs in one pot?  Yes please!  This looks so good and so easy.  I love crockpot meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment