12/13/15

What We're Eating This Week ( 12/14-12/20)

I spent some time planning out dinners this week, but I also planned a few lunches.  This will probably be enough to last us through some of next week as well!

Roasted Vegetable Chickpea Salad is a yummy vegetarian lunch that surprised me how good it was the first time I made it!















Greek yogurt chicken salad-I was afraid to try chicken salad without mayo but once I did, I will never go back!  It's great and is so much better for you!




















Healthy Chipotle Chicken Sweet Potatoes - these are so good!




















Turkey Taco Zucchini Boats - we love tacos in this house and we also love zucchini.
















Sweet and Spicy Beef Noodles
















Crispy Almond Crusted Mahi Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment